Nursing Assistant Program
- High school diploma or GED required
- Applicants without a high school diploma or GED must pass an Ability to Benefit exam to be eligible to enroll.
- Be at least 18 years old; confirmed by Federal or State issued ID
- Have a valid social security card;
- Submit a copy of a current physical examination within 6 months of start date.
- Proof of negative TB – Tuberculosis Test or Chest X-ray; current and no more than 6 months of start date.
- Hepatitis B series or waiver from healthcare provider
- Must provide criminal (state and federal) background within 6 months of start
Morning 8:00am – 2:00pm Monday to Friday
Evening 4pm -10pm Monday to Friday
Contact the school for the following other related services:
- CPR / FIRST AIDE CERTIFICATIONS
- NCLEX- PN / RN REVIEW FOR COMPREHENSIVE & BOARD LICENSURE
- CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT FOR ANY SCHOOL SET-UP
- RESIDENTIAL SERVICE AGENCY & HOME CARE AGENCY NEEDS
Check us out later for more health care training needs.